Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wiring harness underhood 1998 chevy venture
Hello I just finishes lower intake gasket. Have connected all but one wire lead.Comes up front of battery across to engine is pinned there, ?where sould it run to? blue connector I believe. Everthing else together,upper intake on and torqed. Please do not say that it goes under there. Kind of runs stright across from there. thanks

es
Could you post a picture or send me one by e-mail? Then we can see the wire and search it. Thanks
[Image: frgdncng.gif][Image: crybaby.jpg]

BEING WAY2OLD IS WHY I NEED HELP FROM YOUNGER MINDS.
Maybe this will help thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In the 4th picture it looks like it is close to the washer fluid bottle. Is there any chance it goes to the washer pump? Or maybe the coolant temp sensor that would be in the front of the intake. The problem with those connectors is there are more than 1 that look the same.

I took some new pictures. Take notice of the way wire runs in no.129,itb is the natural bend of wire. The plug is on the right ,inleft end runs down by washer tank. The next pic 127 shows where it chips to engine. I do not see any hookups in the front, and none on the side . may be overlooking. Any chance it could just go to nothing and was pulled out when reattaching soming else. thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look at thje inside of the connector to see if it is clean or dusty. If it is dusty or dirty inside the contacts, it has not been hooked up. If it is clean inside, there is something missing its wiring. Smile See if it might go down under the engine mount and hook to something on the block.

way 2 old was right !! Truck started up run ok ,didn't drive anywhere. The wire when nowhere . thanks again. mm10